Blinking Hello Kitty Angel Audrey Looi.com: Plaid x Red Cute Hello Kitty 13

NUFFNANG

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Plaid x Red


Hello my friends ❤️ It has been such a long time I didn't update my blog seems like I've already abandon my blog since I 've move to penang.

Yea. I am staying and starting my new life in penang now. Frankly this little island is still fresh to me . Seriously I need some time to adapt it.

Ok. Finish my currently update. Today is an outfit post #ootd #potd

Recently I am start to fall in love with plaid /checker /tartan outfit whatever skirt / skort/shirt or even accessories I 'm just can't get rid from plaid print. 

But I realize not every plaid print is fashion . Plaid print can be fashionable or  outdated 😏 

Let's enjoy #potd #selca
                           

I'm wearing my bf plaid shirt from h&m . I like this kind of oversize feel. It is more comfortable and casual .
                         

I am matching my plaid shirt with a  simple black tube and an A line red skirt from h&m too.
                          

Accessories can be a simple watch.


My favourite flat which bought at 
I love the boyish design leather flat with vintage inspiration.


 The close up for an exquisite detail #goldzip which is so hipster .

No comments:

Post a Comment