Blinking Hello Kitty Angel Audrey Looi.com: Countdown Taiwan -Day 1 Cute Hello Kitty 13

NUFFNANG

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Countdown Taiwan -Day 1

Hello ... Good day!*wave hand 
Now is time to update my Taiwan Trip. Too many photos in my camera which makes me very lazy to transfer it to my computer and of cause the most troublesome is editing photo one by one.

Let's me summarize my Day 1 schedule:

 10:00 am Depart form LCCT 
 15:00 pm  Arrive Taoyuan International Airport
 18:00 pm  Countdown and Dinner at Taipei 101

Thank for our beloved host for the picked up service, he is very cordial and affectionate while introducing Taiwan.

It took 45 minutes for the whole journey from Taoyuan International Airport to Taipei.
TaaDaa!

Our lovely room with daisy and natural theme :)
I make my reservation through Airbnb. It named as "FOREVER INN" *click here for more information.

The first thing we do after touch down is to register a Taiwan SimCard. For your information , I used 台湾大哥大 , however my bf used 中华电信. The reason behind both of us taken different telco is for review purpose for my blog !! LOL
The answer is 台湾大哥大 is better :) *smile smile
You know why ?
My phone will have full line even we went to rural area. So you all know which to choose when you go Taiwan ;p

The next thing that must be registered is EASY CARD which in Malaysia we called Touch n Go. In Taiwan their public transport is very advanced you can reach your destination by using their subway.
You may refer to their  metro subway map below.
It is very convenient compared to our country and very easy to understand.


Registration Fee- 100 NTD
You will be return 80 NTD when you cancelled your card.







After unpacked all the luggage and walk 3 minutes from my hostel to 中山国中捷运站 to Taipei 101.

How to go Taipei 101 ?

中山国中捷运站(文湖线)---> 大安---> 台北101

#POTD

We went to Taipei 101 for our dinner as we were very hungry until can eat a whole cow !!


 Exactly "what to eat" expression! hahahahA

We choose to have our dinner at Taipei 101 food pavilion.
There are very famous with "ding tai fung"

I love the design for the food pavilion.




The most easy way to choose what to eat is to looking around and see what others eating or see the amount of queue.

Since we are very hungry, we choose to have rice as our dinner.

Kimchi Jigae- A huge portion of kimchi jigae with reasonable price (230 NTD)
 


Big Shrimp is included :)



Super big portion of side dishes, you may choose your own side dishes as I choose to have marinated seaweed, potatoes salad and marinated glass noodles.

As My bf just ordered  Bulgogi beef set (230 NTD)
 







We are ready to countdown !! Woohoo!! Jumping like a kid
Seriously, there are freezing outside ..But I like winter more! I rather die because of cold also don't want melt like a cheese ...:p


I can't imagine we are just standing beside Taipei 101.
I remember every year I watched the  Taipei 101 firework on TV!
And yet my dream have comes true :)




This time countdown is a little bit special compared to the pass few years .

Can you spotted a Spiderman is hanging over there!

Yeah! The Spiderman will rotate 360 degree when step 00:00 sharp and his finger pointing to TAIPEI 101 to initiate the Firework :)




We just sit at middle of the road and waiting for the firework!

Drinking beer to make my body feels warmer as the temperature is keep dropping when comes to the night time.


I like this beer . It tastes like Heineken but it is a sweet version of that.
The price is very cheap.
I found that Taiwan stuffs are more cheaper compared to Malaysia.
Malaysia Tax is freaking insane!


I told you that Taiwanese are very warm and friendly. There are giving free body warmer for us :)
 They're so caring . I felt very warm especially in winter time.

I like Taiwanese accent , they always ended up their sentences with 噢~~ 嘻嘻



Taipei 101 Countdown concert. S.H.E on the board :)


Ready??? Ready??? Ready???

Happy New Year 2014


Seconds before the clocks hit twelve, everything went silent and lights were darkened..
The first light we saw seconds later was from the tallest tower of Taipei 101 that dwarfs the rest of the city.
That first light was magnificent, it rendered the crowd speechless, it was indeed breathtaking.
That incredible sight and magical moment was more than enough every effort spent.




Last Picture at 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment