Blinking Hello Kitty Angel Audrey Looi.com: Nadeje @ PJ Three two Square Cute Hello Kitty 13

NUFFNANG

Monday, May 13, 2013

Nadeje @ PJ Three two Square



After a lengthy an impending wait Nadeje has finally launched  their Kl branch at PJ three two square. I'm always craving for their mille crepe eventhough I tried other mille crepe from difference restaurant . But somehow I'm still desire Nadeje . Therefore, after it has opened for a week, I am able to go there to tickling my tastebud with an awesome mille crepe.

Unfortunately, their shoplot in PJ is quite small and the decoration is not that nice and pretty as what we seen at Malacca branch. But the most important thing is their quality. I do remember that the menu at malacca served a lot of dishes beside mille crepe. ( e.g western cuisine....). However, there are no savory dishes are served. 
 So as usual, the environment ..... No comment. I just know there a long queue.



 I ordered green tea(red bean) and cheese flavor for my bf. This is my first time try their green tea flavor due too last time this flavor not offered at Malacca.
I'm quite disappointed to the green tea mille crepe this is not like what I expected.  :(
My bf keep on praised his mille crepe was better than me ...LOL





The most impressive part of  Nadeje mille crepe is their cream is not oily and too creamy. I used to hate cream very much even Starbuck whipped cream me also dislike * sorry for Starbuck whipped cream lover, no offend just my personal opinion
Here we go ..... Bf picture ...Love ya
 Yours truly
As a reminder, I am prefer you guys take away due to limited space and sit provided.











Address
3 2 Square
Seksyen 19 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment