Blinking Hello Kitty Angel Audrey Looi.com: Velvety Layers @IOI Mall Puchong Cute Hello Kitty 13

NUFFNANG

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Velvety Layers @IOI Mall Puchong

Hi, there will be a short updated :) Currently I'm craving for the malacca Nadeje mille crepe cake, therefore I'm begging my dear to brought me to the nearly place IOI Mall @ Velvety Layers which just launched this Nov. It is beside the King bakery and 7 eleven, it's just so easy to get over there.
The reddish environment is just so classic and comfortable ,is a nice chit chat place for girl outing
The cakes inside is attractive and make me mouth watering, slurpps
We ordered the best seller which is "Vanila temptation" RM9.90/pc
Follow by the raspberry yogurt RM9.90/pc
Capture No.1
Capture No.2 it is just so delicious, and the cream is not so oily, this can helps me to temporary stop craving for the "Nadeje" cakes:)
I look like very satisfied with the cake, but I'm look ugly in this photo.
Well, this is how I respond , he even helped me to capture this ==''
Lot G00A3A1, Ground Floor IOI Mall,

Bandar Puchong Jaya,

47100 Selangor, Selangor, Malaysia

016-344 0880
Facebook page, click a like http://www.facebook.com/VelvetyLayers/info

No comments:

Post a Comment