Blinking Hello Kitty Angel Audrey Looi.com: How to make risotto? :) Cute Hello Kitty 13

NUFFNANG

Monday, October 8, 2012

How to make risotto? :)

If u have follow my FB status, u will know that I posted a picture with the title
Parmesan risotto cooked by my dear ♥ So, my bf is plan to make some food for me, as I begging him such a long time ago after he cooked me an american breakfast

This is the american breakfast with all my love ingredient :) Then, we went to pavilian-Mercato to grab some ingredients The ingredient we bought is shown in the picture below:

The main chief for today is my dear <3 br="">
Me is the one who just capture picture and doing nothing at there ,teehee
俗语说:认真的男人最帅!!哈哈 It is damn amazing when a man cook a dish for his lover :)
First, chop all wild mushroom, onion and some garlic

When the pan is heated, pour the garlic and the onion inside the oil we used is a virgin olive oil
Follow by pour the short grain rice and fried it

We do have put the 1/2 cup of chicken stock and the 1/2 cup of cream cheese , stirred it frequently , in a meanwhile a little bit of salt is added inside.

After that, pour the "organic risotto" seasoning and mushroom that we prepared earlier then mixed well.

Stirred it for 20-30 minutes until the short grain rice become softer.

Taadaa!! finally it finish :)and my dear also used some vegetable as a decoration for the dish
The carbonara make by me :)

Both dishes is prepared successful, we excited like want to have a OPPA GANGNAM STYLE dance because this is the 1st time my dear cooked italian cuisine
At the end , we enjoyed a delicious dinner and a romantic cooking session. I felt so happiness to u as my dear<3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment