Blinking Hello Kitty Angel Audrey Looi.com: ❅burp & giggles ❅ Cute Hello Kitty 13

NUFFNANG

Sunday, October 21, 2012

❅burp & giggles ❅


Hello guys, school started already one week, everyday also busy with my Final year project(FYP), yes I'm finally Year 3 trimester 2 . Still got one trimester I'm gonna leave kampar and graduate soon :) So this post is related to food post again ,Imma just so in love with delicious food :) Actually the purpose is to pre celebrate my hubby birthday since I can't celebrate his birthday on his actual because I need to go school T.T.Therefore I go online do some research and found it !
The environment at there is just so artistic and vintage.I'm totally attracted by their environment.
The wall is all painted with some beautiful potratit.
There are no menu is serve , all the menu is writtten on the board and the paper, so interesting right? but I'm still prefer to have a food menu because there has being too crowded if everyone is standing and look at the board :)
We ordered two burger which is named as Jammy and Greeko The Jammy is the beef burger while the Greeko is the lamb chop burger.
you can see that how juicy of the meat.It is so delicious and finger licking good. Highly recommend ✌ Each burger RM18
We also order some chip, the chip taste so origin without added any MSG, it taste not bad too:) RM4
Beside, there still got serve many dessert such as brownies, macaroon, sandwiches and some wrap & muffins.
With the love hope you like my planning :)
Is it look tasty? Yes this is my homemade strawberry cheese cake wanna know how o do that? stay turned for my next post :)
"BURPS& GIGGLES"
check this out !!
93 & 95, Jalan Sultan Yussuf,
30000 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Tel No : +605-242 6188
Business Hours : 8am – 8pm, closed on Tuesdays.
e-mail : burps.giggles(at)indulgencerestaurant.com
GPS Coordinates :4.596488,101.07733 (Estimated)
Directly behind of Ipoh Kong Heng in old town, Ipoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment