Blinking Hello Kitty Angel Audrey Looi.com: [REVIEW] GEO Nudy Violet Contact Lens Cute Hello Kitty 13

NUFFNANG

Sunday, November 17, 2013

[REVIEW] GEO Nudy Violet Contact Lens


Once a gain Thank Hishop for choosing as the beauty ambassador of the month.
Today I want to share with you " contact lens review"-GEO Nudy Violet Contact Lens.

so as usual, the pinky box is attractive and nice quality. Let's see what inside.





The contact lens came in a proper packaging. Contact lens casing and a  few discount vouchers.



I've been chosen to review the GEO Nudy Violet. Actually, I 've tried GEO Nudy Series before 


but Violet colour is the first time. Normally I will go to those natural colour -

grey&brown&Navy.

Image : GEO Nudy Violet


 Hishop is running 10% discount for all GEO & Barbie series contact lenses. Hurry up. Grab yourself one to create a glamorous eye. Everyone know eye is the soul for a person. Especially girl!

 Let's give your bf an Electric shock ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ




Information of GEO NUDY VIOLET
  •                 Diameter             : 14.8mm
  • Water Content/Moisture: 38%
  • Base Curve: 8.6mm
  • lifespan: 12 months
  • Manufacture :GEO Medical
  • Origin : Korea


This is how it looks like *real product



Before
*naked eye -tired eye zzzz

After
*No makeup


Full Makeup & contact lenses.

Purposely used purple colour as my eyeshadow to match my contact lens :)




My opinion
Personally I'm recommend  wearing this contact lens with your makeup on. Instead for 

 Violet Nudy create a mixed blood girl look.

Hope you love what I'm sharing today.

Have a nice day ahead.



Exclusive for my lovely readers :)



 *Visit
Hishop ,FB page ,Twitter & Subscribe  for exclusive updates*

No comments:

Post a Comment